Turf Show Times - All Posts

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

So far.....

Well I can tell you I was quite impressed with what I saw from Pittsburgh this past weekend in the HOF game. I always look closely at preseason because the guys you see play are normally the guys who end up taking the field through out the season due to injuries. Just one game, but it says alot about the kind of mentality that is coming out of Pittsburgh. The Saints looked sloppy. Their tackling was horrendous. They looked like a mighty mites football league team. Sean Payton is gonna have to really get those guys in shape and whittle down that list well. Here are some other stories around the league:

NFC news:
I knew they were going to go after Jake for the cash!
Here we go with T.O.
Pats and the Chi working on some more Asante insurance

AFC news:
Come on young man, get in camp already: Jamarcus / Raiders saga continues
Yeah Chargers, kick a brotha when he's down or shot might I say
Finally Brady makes it to camp with new contract

No comments: