Turf Show Times - All Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a year!

Well it definitely was a year to remember with the Patriots on the mission for perfection (yeah, whatever!) and the Giants sneakin' up on everyone with the major upset causing the regular season's biggest winners into the biggest losers with a complete game being played! Mad props to the Giants, The D for New York, Spagnuolo and Tom Coughlin for pulling it off! I of course a Rams Fan and through our rebuilding I can say that I am not mad at hiring Al Saunders for our Offensive Coordinator. I am going to be looking for some serious moves from the NFL this offseason with major trades, free agent signings and of course a big splash from Dan Snyder on personnel acquisition. Although I don't exactly know how to take the new hire though for head coach. Then again, the Ravens and the Falcons kind of perplexed me too. There were better candidates out there, but none seemed to make it in. I mean Mike Singletary is still not a head coach?

So in this difficult time, I say to all of my Game Day Ballas. If you don't have the NFL Network yet, dammit ditch cable!!

Also some hot news from around the league:

Coach says Chad Johnson ain't goin no where!
Reese says the Giants will not trade Shockey (but they should)
Pats have been filming game movies since Belechick got there?!!
Justin had a great year, but does anyone really believe that he can be the featured back? Oakland seems to think so.

Have a great week!

No comments: