Turf Show Times - All Posts

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Excuse me, could someone please fire the Rams front office?

Okay, I am willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt and I am also considered a very level headed man. But dammit this has absolutely got to stop! I read this week that the Rams have signed Trent Green as the number 2 quarterback?!!

First of all I must say that I respect Trent Green's body of work from his early years and time in KC, but past that everything has been going south. Why did the Rams make such a bad personnel decision?

I have watched the moves made in the off season (which were Nil to none) and looking at the picks from the club in the most recent years, there has been more loss than gain and I am simply convinced by this latest move that the front office and coach Linehan do not have a good grasp on personnel. This is bad people and I am looking at the upcoming year for the team and I see another year of mediocrity. I for one am just disappointed and deflated. Check out some of the other news around the league.

Can't be too mad at the Giants: Carr signs with Super Bowl Champs!

Quinn Gray to Packers?

Now it's time to sign Anquan, say the Cards

No comments: